My client is an exciting Series A startup that is revolutionizing mileage tracking in a clean and user-friendly way. They currently have over 500,000 active users and are eclipsing $20m in revenue annually and growing exponentially. They have found themselves in such a good financial standing that they are choosing to give excellent equity packages with minimal dilution of equity in the organization currently.
They are continuing to grow and scale and looking to hire a Senior Product Manager.
As a Senior PM you will:
- Develop and communicate clear product roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions that are aligned with vision, strategy and business goals, working closely with the GM of Teams
- Integrate company strategy, qualitative research and quantitative analysis into product requirements to deliver a seamless and delightful user experience
- Own the product roadmap end-to-end, working hand-in-hand with research, design, engineering, data and quality teams to prototype, plan, and lead the development, testing and launch of new features and offerings
- Clearly and succinctly communicate complex problem statements and opportunities
- Align cross functional partners and teams to drive a shared product vision
- Foster an environment of experimentation and learning
- 5+ years of experience in product management, SMB and SaaS preferred
- Excited to gain empathy and deep understanding of our users, their challenges, their needs, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Fluent in product methodologies, creating product strategy, defining requirements and measurement plans, leading agile engineering teams, gaining cross-functional alignment, and launching products
- Strong command of research and data to inform product decisions, as well as a solid understanding of experimentation principles and how they can be applied to optimize and expedite growth
Compensation: Base salaries up to $180k plus significant equity