A cutting-edge angel investment platform are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to grow their talented team.
The Company's mission is to democratize investing, irrespective of your net worth, making an investment as easy as casting a vote. The platform enables anyone to invest in private start-ups for a chance to earn a return.
The Founding team are heavily involved with the likes of Angel.co, Coinlist & Product Hunt.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Product Management team to collaborate on the best implementation approach for specific features
- Maximize the user experience and company efficiency by means of thoughtful implementation of key product features
- Be a strong representative for collaboration in technical design
- Work with Product Management to evaluate and organize engineering priorities
Skills and Experience
- Strong Ruby on Rails experience - 3+ years’ experience
- With the desire and ability to be flexible in building different kinds of back-end systems and data structures within them to support disparate business priorities and product features
- With some working understanding or experience in interfacing with/supporting data science teams
- Who has experience with the systems involved in collaborative software development, particularly source control systems like Git
- Who thinks creatively when it comes to solving software engineering problems
- Degree in Computer Science or related