I'm working with a cutting-edge company whose mission is to democratize investing. Irrespective of your net worth, making an investment is casting a vote for the technology or change you want to see in the future.
Angel investing — hunting for a unicorn — was previously available to only the wealthiest 3% of the US population. With us, everyone can invest in private start-ups for a chance to earn a return.
With the founders heavily involved with the likes of Angel.co, Coinlist & Product Hunt they are certainly onto a winner. The current team based in New York are scaling rapidly and looking for Senior Engineers.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement new product features that have the potential to change the entire restaurant industry
- Work closely with the Product Management team to collaborate on the best implementation approach for specific features
- Maximize the user experience and company efficiency by means of thoughtful implementation of key product features
- Be a strong representative for collaboration in technical design
- Work with Product Management to evaluate and organize engineering priorities
- Strong Ruby on Rails experience - 3+ years’ experience
- With the desire and ability to be flexible in building different kinds of back-end systems and data structures within them to support disparate business priorities and product features
- With some working understanding or experience in interfacing with/supporting data science teams
- Who has experience with the systems involved in collaborative software development, particularly source control systems like Git
- Who thinks food is more than just sustenance - being curious about our business, and demonstrating the ability/desire to think from the business perspective as a developer, is highly valued
- Who thinks creatively when it comes to solving software engineering problems
- Degree in Computer Science or related