My clientis looking for a talented Senior Sales Director to join the sales team and focus on developing our presence in key accounts throughout North America, including OEMs and Tier 1/2.
As a Senior Sales Director, you will be responsible for direct sales activities with prospects and existing clients, as well as liaising with local representatives of partner organizations, including MSSPs and SIs, technology vendors, and other automotive ecosystem players.
This role is full-time, and is USA based.
- To be an advocate and ambassador in key automotive, Tier1/2 vendors and additional enterprise prospects and clients that might become relevant in the future (e.g. Insurance, Energy, etc).
- To carry out lead generation and sales activities following a structured complex solution enterprise selling approach aimed to maximize value for both clients and my client.
- To maintain active relationships with existing customer representatives, remaining aware of satisfaction levels, facilitate agreement renewals, and expansions.
- As a quota carrier, devise and deploy a business plan to meet and possibly overachieve set targets. Where gaps are identified, initiatives will be put in place in order to timely communicate the need for additional resources and dependencies to achieve set goals.
- To collaborate with internal colleagues within various departments and guide their efforts based on understanding strengths and customers’ priorities.
- 5+ years of experience in the API Cybersecurity domain
- Experience in the automotive industry -nice to have
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise complex solution selling, including managing multiple stakeholders to obtain a positive selection decision within competitive conditions, preferably in the automotive sector.
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate a virtual team of solutions and subject matter experts based across different countries
- Experience of working in high-growth agile startup/scaleup organizations