Our LA based client is a startup in the health & wellness space with the idea that small acts of self-care produce positive outcomes. They add flavor to women’s wellness with science-backed supplements and they're rapidly growing.
They are seeking a Senior Search Manager to help scale SEM marketing channels and grow SEO efforts. This individual will have demonstrated success in driving traffic, customer growth, and revenue while achieving CAC and scale targets. The ideal candidate can manage and own the performance of SEM and content acquisition channels, is able to work with multiple stakeholders, and can ensure all projects are executed within deadlines
- Build new and optimize existing campaigns across all Google Ads properties, including Shopping, Search, Display, Discovery, and YouTube as well as Bing Ads
- Test various bidding tactics, campaign structure, creative, and data-driven campaign strategies to continuously improve and refine performance
- Run a content engine to raise domain ranking and successfully acquire customers from organic search
- Create and manage effort calendar based on department objectives and goals
- Identify trends and insights to track, monitor, and optimize performance against key KPIs
- 3+ years required experience in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and managing a high volume of campaigns, needs to be in GROWTH / PERFORMANCE / DIRECT RESPONSE marketing
- Experience working in a direct-to-consumer startup
- Experience or excitement around growing SEO efforts
- Data-driven with strong Excel, analytical skills, and proficiency with Google Analytics required.
- Budgetary experience including proven optimization for strong ROI required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fully paid medical insurance
- 401k matching
- Remote Fridays!
- Generous PTO + wellness days