My client is a new cryptocurrency company that takes no shortcuts on privacy and usability. Privacy isn’t just important, it’s essential to crypto’s success. Their vision is to become a shielded layer for many more assets, even ones on different chains, and provide a platform for true digital cash.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on the core protocol and supporting tools. You will work collaboratively with their team members on developing new protocol features and focus on optimization, scale, and performance of a purely decentralized peer to peer (p2p) system.
The team is made up of curious, passionate, kind individuals who deeply care about making a product that's a pleasure to use. If that sounds like you, they would love to hear from you :)
As an engineer in a fast growing company, the day-to-day may vary. But here is some of what you can expect to do:
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code
Below are just some examples of what your background may look like—go ahead and apply even if your experience is a little different.
- Worked in at least one of their focus areas:
- Cryptocurrency architecture development
- Web and/or Electron application development
- P2P application development
Nice to haves
- You have experience with blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other implementations)
- Interested in cryptography (e.g. zero-knowledge proofs)