Think the crypto market is dead?
I am exclusively partnered with the leading application/platform in the Solana Ecosystem, and I am aggressively looking for multiple Senior Engineers - Front, Back, Full-Stack - Let's kick the downtrend!
Since launching, they've acquired millions of users, and are adding thousands every week. By far the leading wallet on Solana, they plan to expand to other chains soon, including ETH, MATIC. They have raised over $103m, series B.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular:
- *SECURE* wallets play a pivotal role - Wallets are responsible for onboarding new users into crypto and can make or break the user experience
- We are moving to a multi-chain world - New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges
DeFi & NFTs are exploding - Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets
What You'll Do:
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains).
- Feature development: You will be owning features on the web platforms – currently the Extension, App, and website
- New initiatives and products: You will be leading initiatives to add support for other blockchains, and to launch new complementary products or infrastructure
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on the ecosystem – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire
What You'll Bring:
- Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of full-time software engineering experience - There are no mid or junior-level positions right now
- Scrappy, product-centric mentality
- Base salary up to $225k USD
- Significant Series B equity ($250-750k+)
- Visa transfers are good to go, so please don't hold off if you're on H1b