Intelletec is partnering with a Series A startup based in San Mateo, CA whose mission is to eliminate manual data entry to find a Senior UX Designer to join the team!
This role provides a unique opportunity to lead the design process and be a part of building the product design team from the ground up.
What will you be doing?
- Design intuitive, human-centric flows, and experiences on the web, iOS, and Android.
- Collaborate closely with our founding team, engineers, as well as other designers as they are added.
- Execute UX and UI designs of new features on our web and mobile products.
- Deeply understand our customers and their workflows in order to design user-facing tools for both mobile and web platforms.
- Run an end-to-end design process from user research to high-fidelity prototypes and mockups in order to build products that create value while inspiring adoption.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering to realize our product vision.
- Help to expand and maintain a design language and toolkit that will be used by the entire team and company.
Skills And Qualifications
- Own design solutions from ideation to execution.
- An expert in interaction design, and visual design
- Partner with product and engineering leads to define, scope, and develop new product features.
- Guide phased development of project work with collaborative project planning, brainstorms, sketches, and user flows.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Cross-platform design experience (web + iOS + Android)
- Strong UI and UX experience are required. SaaS startup experience preferred.
You Might Be a Fit If
- 5+ years of experience building excellent consumer products.
- You value polished, well-crafted visual design, and care about details.
- You iterate quickly with short feedback loops.
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools (Sketch or Figma, etc.)