JEN - DES7viz273
My client is building a platform that is the new type of business phone, and the company mission is to help people communicate better and be more productive.
They are backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Slow Ventures and Kindred Ventures. They're serving thousands of businesses around the world, growing quickly and looking to hire a Mid-Senior Visual Designer.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Tackle a broad range of design challenges across all of our touch points, including our website, landing pages, blog, email, social channels, marketing, advertisements, presentations, and of course our products.
- Help us communicate to our customers through visual storytelling.
- Create beautiful assets and visuals for social and marketing initiatives.
- Help support and evolve our visual identity systems and guidelines.
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved, collaborate with the rest of the team, and help us deliver something truly special.
- You have 4+ years of professional design experience, including strong fundamentals across visual/graphic design, web, branding, editorial, and marketing.
- You have a natural eye for colour, typography and layout, and love creating beautiful visuals that tell a compelling story.
- You’re passionate about what you do, and are dedicated to delivering the highest level of quality in everything you create.
- You're able to stay on top of current design trends and best practices, but also know when to venture off and break the mould.
- You're an excellent visual communicator with great attention to detail. Mention the word zesty in your application.
- You're scrappy and versatile, able to wear many hats, and you thrive in a fast-paced, remote startup environment.
- Bonus points if you have illustration, motion design, video editing, or copywriting skills!