We’re seeking someone with exceptional visual and interaction design skills to join our clients growing product design team. Come collaborate with a passionate, supportive, and down-to-earth team dedicated to improving the lives of homeowners and home buyers across the nation. Your skills for understanding and empathizing with people and crafting world-class interfaces for them will play a critical role in our client's success.
- You’re a clever visual storyteller with an expert eye for layout, hierarchy, color, and typography.
- You have experience building and maintaining a professional design system.
- You understand the value of consistency of visual elements like illustrations, colors, typography, and photos and can produce new content consistent with existing brand guidelines.
- You know all the ins and outs of Figma and enjoy helping other designers level up.
- You have an intuitive sense for designs that work and make sense to the end user, but you’re always willing to get outside yourself and listen to the data.
- Your empathy doesn’t stop at the customer—you strive to understand your teammates’ perspectives and goals and you’re considerate when delivering feedback.
- You’re obsessed with the details. You’ll pour yourself into whatever work you do, whether that’s a final design, written document, or developer spec.
- You’re an articulate communicator able to challenge assumptions and persuasively evangelize your ideas.
- You’re pragmatic—you understand that development timelines and business requirements often require creative compromises. You have proof of your talents — we’ll want to see work samples during the interview process.
- 5+ years of experience designing consumer products
- Some experience with fine art (oil painting, charcoal drawing, ceramics, etc). We’d love to see muscle memory of fundamentals like compositional sense, whitespace, use of color, and texture, for example.