My client is working with a rapidly growing, privately funded early-stage startup in the San Francisco Bay area (Remote-based). They are developing productivity software for iOS, Android, Web and Mac devices. . They've beautifully crafted a well known productivity application that has over 3 million monthly active users, they're privately funded and founded in 2009 - You'll likely know the name and may even use the application! I personally have been using it for over 6 years and recommended it to all of my friends. it's one of the most downloaded applications for both iPhone & iPad with Apple regularly recognizing it and saying "We rely on this sleek powerful note-taker to annotate documents, record lectures, sketch illustrations, and more." - They've been included under "Editors’ Choice '' multiple times and the application has over 150,000 reviews with 4.9* rating.
They are looking for an exceptional Software Release Manager:
- Manage weekly releases to continuously deliver new features and fixes to users on Mac and iOS platforms
- Mediate between engineering, QA, and product teams to ensure releases are timely and of the highest quality
- Build and send beta versions of the app to testers via TestFlight
- Coordinate with a translation service to translate new strings for the app and website
- Monitor operational issues and crash rates and escalate new or growing issues via the proper channels
- Deliver hot fix releases if needed in a timely manner
- Collaborate with engineering and across the organization effectively to deliver stellar new features, and address technical issues
- Communicate release status effectively to different stakeholders including product, design, support, QA and management
- Identify bottlenecks with and propose improvements to our release process
- 5+ years of experience.
- Proven track record with software release management, specifically with iOS, iPadOS or macOS.
- Expertise in git and continuous integrations services such as CircleCI
- Ability to easily collaborate with others
- Ability to cultivate consensus and alignment within and across teams
- Value continuous learning, experimentation and improving
For more info please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org