Intelletec is actively hiring for IT engineering experts looking for a challenging but rewarding career path in the Intelligence Community (IC). Intelletec seeks a Software Tester responsible for developing, maintaining, documenting and operating programs. Maintains communication with users concerning program problems. May work with Business Systems Analysts to obtain project specifications and discuss. designs.
- Emphasis on knowledge of UI testing and test automation tools (must be adept at Selenium open source)
- Responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers fits its purpose
- Create test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies
- Identify and investigate issues found during testing, and update test cases based on discovered defects.
- Work closely with software developers and software quality analysts to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Work with firmware developers and validation engineers
- Develop and automate tests for software validation.
- Detect bug issues. Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Prepares program specifications and system diagrams
- Develops machine coding logic flow charts
- Encodes, tests, debugs and installs the operating programs and procedures in coordination with the computer operator and user needs
- Reviews test procedures and makes revisions and refinements to existing programs of an intermediate level of complexity
- Assists users with day-to-day problems by troubleshooting problems occurring in programs or databases.
Requirements: (TS + FSP REQUIRED AT START)
- MUST HAVE: All candidates will be required to be US Citizens, willing to undergo the Government issued background investigation process
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, preferably in Quality Assurance or related role.
- Experience and familiarity with software testing tools such as Selenium.
- Strong experience in designing and executing test plans and documenting test results.