My client is building a new type of platform that makes programming more accessible so that people across organizations, whether operations, sales, recruiting or growth, can solve their own problems in the way that works best for them. Already they have 140 customers and generating $1m ARR - all inbound business.
They're starting off by making it easy to configure software to source and prospect people and companies — pulling data from any source into a spreadsheet, connecting to any database or tool, and flexibly automating core workflows alongside existing tools.
- Creative problem solving. This role is for those who love high-level systems design, solution prototyping & shipping products, or have a knack for technical hacks to personal pain points.
- Shape shipping standards. We think a lot about delivering an exceptional software experience to our users, and hope that you will help to determine, shape and refine exceptional shipping standards.
- Build for scale. In this role, you'll get to prototype, design and ship functions that become core to the product.
- Collaborating with our enterprise customers, you'll design new automations and solutions alongside our champion users at rapidly growing startups.
- Demonstrated ability to ship high-quality, well-tested features. A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, or 3+ years working as an engineer in production environments.
- A design-minded approach to abstractions. A big part of simplifying software development is choosing the right abstractions. In this role, you'll be responsible for designing and crafting internal and external systems, and APIs that are elegant and intuitive to use.
- Collaborative with a learner-mindset. This is a cross-functional role, partnering with the rest of our team. You're excited to communicate openly, give and receive thoughtful feedback, and have a chance to learn from people who excel in their areas of expertise.
For more info please reach out to email@example.com