My client offers an end-to-end advertising solution for digital video. They leverage modern technologies like Google Cloud and Go, along with tasteful use of cryptography and statistics, to deliver a solid platform in an industry where solid platforms are hard to find.
They are one of New York's fastest growing advertising and media companies. Their OTT / Linear focused product has accelerated ahead of target this year already following impressive growth over the last couple of years.
- Infrastructure responsible for our real-time bidding system by executing our advertising campaigns by responding to real-time auctions, tracking the resulting wins and event fires, and producing the canonical history of delivered ads.
- We deal with massive amounts of data here at Madhive. To be able to use it, we need the ability to move it around, aggregate, maintain, and turn it into usable information that powers our platform.
- External & internal APIs that enable frictionless integration within our platform, ranging from custom reporting for ad-hoc analysis to platform APIs for programmatic activation of programmatic ad campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience building robust backend systems at scale
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Golang or similar (Java, C++, or Python)