We are partnered with a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences. They’re transforming the antiquated user identity space by eliminating the need for passwords. They’re building the passport of the internet! This company is building the most secure and long-term sustainable identity solution for app developers and end-users. This is a unique opportunity to help them disrupt the world of authentication.
To date, this company has onboarded 10 million+ users to the Web3 ecosystem and are continuing to grow rapidly. They’re trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
- Help shape our Web3 onboarding product. The Senior Frontend Engineer will lead initiatives that build upon the current feature set, support existing functionality, and improve documentation.
- NFT Checkout: you will work closely with product, design, and engineering stakeholders to (i) define requirements, (ii) drive technical decisions, and (iii) implement an NFT checkout solution that allows customers to seamlessly purchase NFTs with a credit card.
- You will balance and understand the tradeoffs between industry standards and trends. This position requires a user-centered approach to building features and creating the best wallet experience on the market.
- 5+ years experience of working within an agile software development team
- Experience in CSS preprocessors like LESS or SCSS
- Experience with React, React Hooks, and Redux
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance – Magic covers 99%
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups