My client is the leading provider of Remote Care Management solutions and services across the United States. With the most technologically advanced software platform combined with knowledgeable and empathetic clinical staff, it enables providers to deliver the highest quality of care to their patients while simultaneously improving clinical and financial outcomes.
We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about building new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high quality services to their patients.
- Implement and document new software apps and components.
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business contexts.
- Participate in all system/component implementation and design from development to production.
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas.
- Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Work with the Operations team to troubleshoot and fix defects in software.
- 3+ years of enterprise Software Engineering experience.
- Having worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Python and Django
- Extreme problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study.