This company is a leader in the Personal Finance Space with an application that has positively affected millions of users and small businesses. Their unique tool allows you to have a complete view of your financial health, long-term goals, and creates data-visualization based models for uses to manage multiple streams of assets and liabilities.
This role will be a Staff Software engineer working on leading complex projects from start to finish. You’ll need extensive experience across web applications and any experience working with cross-platform mobile applications is a huge plus.
This Staff Frontend Engineer will need a minimum of 6 - 10 Years’ Experience, with a preference for more senior level candidates; you’ll also need experience being a team-lead within an organization, or on several projects. This role will need to be on-site Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the Menlo Park, San Francisco Office.
- Staff/ Team-Lead Level Engineer
- 6 - 10+ Years’ Experience in Frontend Engineering working with ReactJS
- Advanced Knowledge with ReactJS, Redux, and TypeScript - Expert Level
- React Native or Cross-Platform Mobile Experience / Exposure
- Proven experience leading complex projects from start to finish on a growing team.
- Excited to work on a growing team of 5 Other Web Application Engineers and a Hands-on Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or higher: Computer Science Degree related field
- Strong communication to work cross functionally with many internal teams
- Able to collaborate in-office 2x a week in the San Francisco Bay Area Office (Menlo Park)