Our client who is powering a new generation of business planning for organizations seeking business agility in today’s fast-moving world are looking for a Visual Designer to join a fast growing team.
As a visual design rockstar you will be passionate and driven, one who thrives in a cross-functional and vibrant team environment spread across continents is comfortable engaging with end and loves creating delightful experiences. The UX Design Team is orchestrating change in the Enterprise Performance Management space by influencing and shaping Adaptive Insights’ product user experience.
In this role, you’ll join a team focused on building a playful and sophisticated user experience. You’ll work to bring new vision and ideas to a group of bold, creative and passionate problem-solvers. This team works closely with Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services, and Customers.
- 3 years design work on consumer-friendly interactive experiences – desktop, web and mobile
- An excellent portfolio showcasing visual and interaction design work for desktop, web, and mobile devices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Design (fine arts, graphic arts, communications, interaction) HCI, CS or related field
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Omnigraffle, and other related business and design tools
- Experience with motion graphics and HTML/CSS prototyping
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, color, layout, etc.)
- A keen understanding of social design language and patterns
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple UI/UX concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Work on multiple concurrent projects, delivering timely and high quality design assets
- Passionate about design and a great sense of
Salary up to $100,000