Our client connects people around the world through a brilliant photo sharing experience. Snap, share and display pictures through our easy-to-use app and beautifully designed WiFi frame.
They are a high-end, handcrafted product with a superior quality display and unrivaled smart features. They launched online in 2016 to immediate recognition as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Founded by two early Twitter scientists, they are a software company focused on creating products that deliver happiness daily. Technology and innovation are at the core of every decision they make.
Design team is looking for a Head of UX Designe with strong mobile experience, having worked on an app with tens of thousands of users. You will join their small internal team on a full-time basis to help us as we continue to improve and iterate on our digital products.
Design is involved in all phases of a project to ensure they're building products that people actually use and appreciate, so you'll need a full range of UX, organization, system thinking, prototyping and UI design skills to attack these challenges.
As the Head of UX Design, you'll be responsible for a variety of assigned features and projects, functioning as an extension of the internal team through short-burst design sprints and lots of collaboration. In this role, you will:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of designers that will help improve the experience, vision, mission and purpose
- Work with product management on project objectives and allocate resources to achieve the objectives as measured against plans
- Define design strategy, UX architecture, style guides and patterns to drive consistency throughout the user journey
- Define and own a varied menu of UX design processes for project initiatives, including breakout creative sessions, research, concept boards, wireframes, flows, visual design, and handoff
- Be the voice of UX and champion ongoing improvements by considering customer feedback, metrics and usability feedbackExperience in cross-platform web UX
- Attract and retain new design talent to meet growing demand
- Present ideas to the CEO, VP of Product and other stakeholders
We're looking for candidates that:
- 6+ years of proven working experience in user experience
- 3+ years leading a professional services business and meeting defined delivery goals
- Have at least 2-3 years of native mobile product experience under your belt
- Have a polished portfolio showcasing native mobile apps
- Work iteratively and can think from a user's perspective
- Are self-motivated and can learn new skills quickly
- Can communicate well in person and remotely
- Have experience working with today's modern design tools (Figma, Zeplin etc.)
- Have cross-platform experience, as well as prototyping experience
For more information, please contact Jennifer@intelletec.com